The strategize + train
who IS THIS PACKAGE FOR?
- Have a Marketing + Sales team in place
- Want to incorporate a collaboration strategy into their existing marketing strategy but don't want to hire a Business Development/Partnerships person
- Know their current customers + target customers like old friends and have their brand + offering locked and loaded
- Are laser-focused on their company goals + KPIs, and are ready and willing to create authentic, impactful, and engaging collaborations
what does it include?
- Collaboration Strategy
- Templates + Tools + Best Practices
- Partnership Database + Playbook
- 5-Hour Team Training
- Access to Baily for 30 Days Post-Team Training
What's the plan?
Part 1: Initial Assessment
- Company Deep Dive + KPI Assessment
- Partner Identification + Goal Alignment
Part 2: Collaboration Strategy
- Customization of Templates + Tools
- Partnership Database + Playbook Creation
- Recommendations + Best Practices
Part 3: Team Training (The following topics will be covered)
- Partner Identification + Outreach + Communication
- Collaboration Ideation + Execution + and Evaluation
- Partner Management + Re-engagement
- Maintenance of the Partnership Playbook + Database
Part 4: The Next 30 Days
- Access to Baily and her Network via email
- Partner Email + Collaboration Ideation Feedback
- Partnership Troubleshooting
- (2) 30-Minute Check-in Calls
WHAT DOES IT COST?
- $5,000 (1st $2,500 due at contract signing, 2nd $2,500 due 14 days later)
I am a collaboration connoisseur; a partnerships addict. When I see a great company doing exciting things, I can’t help but think of all the other companies they could work with to amplify their message. I believe that all companies have the potential to be better by sharing resources to accomplish a common goal.
I also have a natural affinity for structure, efficiency, and standard operating procedures, which was only deepened when I received my MBA with specializations in Entrepreneurship and Management. Couple that with my ability to adapt, innovate, and find creative solutions on the fly and you’ve got a woman who can make a plan and pull it off, no matter what hiccups come along the way.
In my time at General Assembly, I grew the Los Angeles email list from less than 20K to over 80K subscribers in a little over a year, primarily through well-aligned partnerships. Growing an email list is not thrilling, but bringing together like-minded communities both online and off for mutually-beneficial, highly-engaging, co-produced experiences and campaigns is.
My work with the Innovations Team at OMD challenged me to identify strategic partners for a variety of clients across many industries in a fast-paced, tight turnaround environment. With upwards of three ideation sessions per week, I established an expanded, adaptable partnerships process, and developed an eye for innovative collaborations that accomplished lofty goals on modest budgets with seemingly impossible timelines.
Finding the right partner, ideating together to develop the right activation, and working in tandem to pull it off is what it’s all about for me. I don’t partner with companies, I partner with humans.