It’s summer, but let’s face it, your ambition isn’t on vacation, is it? We didn’t think so. Come meet a panel of experts with advice on finding and landing jobs within companies that fit your interests, skills and values, how to transition from one industry to another and how to leverage your creativity to make a good living.
This event is for those of us feeling a little lost this summer or those we just want that extra push to reach the next level. You’ve got the ambition, we’ve got the one day workshop to help make it easier to live up to it. Come learn how to build the door to your dreams. And of course, meet your fellow Lean In ladies who can help you get there.
Panel featuring female founders of The Row DTLA
Workshops from LA Career Experts:
- Baily Hancock, Career & Business Strategist: "Making a Smooth Career Transition"
- Lauren McGoodwin, Founder & CEO of Career Contessa: "Resume Tips & Secrets"
- Kathlyn Hart, Host of The Big Leap Show & Negotiation Coach: "Salary Negotiation"
- Robyn Young, Founder of Robyn Young & Co: "Personal Branding"
Group Networking with Lean In LA members & career-focused millennials in LA
Other Fun Stuff:
- Profile Headshots by Ilene Squires & touch-ups by Glamsquad
- Costa Craft Beauty will be making special "intention" potions giveaways
- Journals by The Happiness Planner giveaway
- HINT Water
- The Happiness Planner
- FORTO Coffee
- Ilene Squires Photography
- Glam Squad
- Costa Craft Beauty
- ROW DTLA
$20-$40 - Register here